|Package Contents||1*Relay Shield|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||165 g|
- Compatible with Arduino Rev3
- 4 buttons to test module
- LED status indicator of relay
- Support Xbee IO directly control
- Xbee socket for wireless communication
- Selectable digital IO pin for control (Default digital 2, 7, 8, 10)
- 6 channels Analog IO & 13 channels Digital IO
- Up to 4 Relay with photo-coupled circuit
- Contact Rating: 3A AC 120V / DC 24V
- Max Switching Voltage: AC 240V / DC 60V (Less than 38V is recommended)
- Max Switching Current: 5A
- Max Switching Power: AC 360VA / DC 90W
- Electrical Life (Min): 100,000 Operations
- Mechanical Life (Min): 10,000,000 Operations
- Safety Standard (relay): UL cUL TUV CQC
- Coil Working Voltage: 9VDC
- Working temperature: -30'C to +85'C
- Working Humidity: 40% – 85%
- One of the most interesting projects for your boards is perhaps being able to control High power devices like Lamps, water pumps, garage doors and so on. But interfacing with high power and AC is quite a dangerous task when building the circuitry. Relays allow for interfacing an external electrical circuit like a switch. With relays you can now connect external circuit or devices directly to your Arduino.
- This Arduino Shield is a completely newly designed that is able to control 4 relays at a time. The max switching power DC 90W or AC 360VA gives direct control by Arduino Uno/DFRduino controllers through digital I/Os with external 9V supply. With built-in Xbee socket, it can be wireless remote controlled via Xbee/bluetooth/WPM.
NOTE: The Arduino board requires an external power supply to drive the xbee module and relays.
Warning: Pay special attention to the voltage that is over 38 volts.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.