|Product Type||DIY Dice Kit|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Form Factor||CR2032|
|Required Battery Count||2|
|Package Contents||1*DIY Dice Kit|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||25 g|
- This DIY dice using the small vibration motor to create the vibrating effect when you shaking the dice.
- Or you can also stand upside down it that you can feel the vibration motor is shaking.
- Seven LED will show the difference number with the vibrating. Stand still the dice about 10 seconds
- The LED will shows the breathing effect(Gradually changing the brightness).
- It's a easy and fun DIY project,all using DIP components to build,suitable for beginners.
- Seven 5mm Milky LED display
- All DIP Components to Build
- Red PCB
- Small Vibration Motor to create the vibrating effect
- Standby mode will show the breathing led effect
- Using 3mm Acrylic to combine the cube shape
- 6V Power Supply(use two CR2032 Battery, not included)
- Turn on the switch button to turn on the power,and then shake or stand upside down the led dice, it will shows the random number as the motor is vibrating.
- Stand still about 10 secends will enter the Standby mode,it will show the breathing led effect;
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.