|Product Type||Pore Cleaners|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated)||500 mAh|
|Input Type||DC 5V|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Package Contents||1*Pore Cleaner, 1*USB Cable, 4*Suction Heads, 1*User Manual|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||300 g|
- The Electronic Blackhead Vacuum Remover is a high quality, safe, and effective device made to be the all-round solution for your skin cleansing needs. It is perfect for both young and old, dry, oily or combination skin. It will clean and smoothe your skin, leaving it looking younger and more beautiful than ever.
- Effective in remove face blackheads and acne safely.
- The vacuum power is adjustable for different skin.
- Equipped with 4 different probes,makes it more accurate in fitting your face and nose.
- This blackhead vacuum remover is compact and portable, good for using at home or SPA, easy to carry for a travel or trip.
- Massaging the skin,peel of dead skin, and let the skin rejuvenate again,increases skin elasticity.
- Press the on/off button and hold for 2 seconds to operate/close.Press the +/- to adjust the power from level 1 to 4.
- The build-in LED light would help you see clearly when work.
- After using, take out the probes to clean and keep it dry.
- The device charge by usb cable on regular mobile chager.
- Before using the remover: You need to clean your face with warm water, use a facial steamer or hot towel for 10 minutes to warm your face and open up your facial pores.
- While using the remover: Please do not stay at one spot for more than 3 seconds. Move the remover around in a direction along the way gently ,do not move back and forth.
- After using the remover: Please use a cold towel or facial mask or firming lotion to shrink your facial pores and after that apply face moisturizers.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.