|Operating Voltage||3.6-5 -volt|
|Package Contents||1*Module, 1*Active Antenna|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||15 g|
The main module of GT-U7 uses the original UBLOX seventh generation chip, and the software is compatible with NEO-6M! It has a USB interface and can be directly connected to a computer. Using the host computer to prepare the serial port function, no other serial port modules need to be connected. It is also with a IPX interface. The IPX interface has an active antenna.
- Its main features are high sensitivity, low power consumption and miniaturization.
- Its high tracking sensitivity greatly expands the coverage of its positioning. In the place where the ordinary GPS receiving module can't be located, such as the narrow urban sky and the dense jungle environment, the GT-U7 can be located in high precision.
- Working voltage: 3.6V-5V (or direct USB power supply).
- Work baud rate: 9600 (can be modified by itself).
- With the IPEX antenna interface, the active antenna is distributed by default, which can be quickly positioned.
- Board rechargeable button battery.
- The board – loaded E2PROM can save parameter data.
- The NEMA output format is compatible with NEO-6M.
- Handheld devices such as PDA
- Vehicle monitoring
- Mobile phone, camera and other mobile positioning system
- Shared bicycle
- Shared mobile power supply
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
This item is covered by manufacturer's warranty.
Electronic components cannot be returned once modified and/or installed.
FastTech's damaged on arrival protection still applies.