|Product Type||PH Testers|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Form Factor||AG13|
|Required Battery Count||4|
|Package Contents||1*PH Tester, 1*Set of Calibration Liquid, 1*User Manual|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||80 g|
Acidimeter technical indicators:
- Measuring range: 0.0-14.0pH
- Accuracy: 0.1pH
- Resolution: 0.1pH
- Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50'C
- Operating Temperature: 0-50'C
- Correction:3 point automatic calibration (4.01; 6.86;9.18)
- Automatic shutdown: 5 minute auto shut off
- Low voltage indication
- Has Automatic conversion of 'C / 'F
- Has Hold Function
- Has Low voltage indication
- Has Display
- Dual display of pH and temperature
- Prepare 4.01, 6.86 and 9.18 pH buffers, Use 6.86 pH buffer for the mid-range buffer first. The pH values for the buffers are given for 25'C. If the sample temperature is not 25'C, the pH values displayed for the buffers will reflect the correct pH value for the sample temperature. If the electrode is dry, submerge it in distilled water for 10 minutes before calibration. Ensure that the calibrating buffers are fresh.
- Press ON/OFF to turn the meter on, submerge the probe in the buffer while stir gently. Then keep it still until a stable reading is reached. Press CAL for 3 seconds until the Text CAL appears. Then release CAL, the meter will identify the current buffer value automatically, and display 6.86 in the LCD. The result will be saved while the text SA displayed after 2 seconds. The meter will back to measuring mode after 1 second while text End showed.
- If text End is showed after press CAL, it means the calibration buffer is not fresh or the probe is aging.
- Do not take out the probe from the buffer until text End is showed in the LCD.
- Same steps as calibrating pH 4.01 and 9.18.
- Please read the manual carefully before using the meter.
- The glass electrode at the bottom of the pen is fragile, please use it carefully after taking off the protection cap. Any damage may cause the invalid of the electrode.
- The duration period of the glass electrode is one year from the date of purchase whether you use it or not, please change the electrode in time.
- The electrode can not be used under the dry condition, always soak the electrode into the distilled water or purified water for 5 30 minutes to activate before use.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.