|Power & Batteries|
|Package Contents||1*Motherboard, 1*USB Cable, 1*Display Screen, 5*Motor Drivers, 5*Cooling Fins, 1*Screwdriver|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||140 g|
- 2560 and Ramps 1.4 are intergrated on one piece board, which solves the problem of complicated and easy failure for Ramps 1.4 composite interface.
- Users can change their own motor drive, support 4988 drive and 8825 drive, TMC2100 drive.
- The external drive signal is reserved, and the 57 or 86 motor can be driven by a large external drive.
- With high quality MOSFET tube, the heat dissipation effect is better and the long time work is stable.
- The special power chip is used to control the input of 12V-24V power supply and to solve the problem of heating and insufficient power supply for Ramps voltage conversion chip.
- The stable and reliable filter circuit reduces the possibility of interference, and the most likely avoid the phenomenon of dead machine and running in the printing process.
- Using CH340 serial chip to ensure the stable and reliable premise, reduce the cost, and to solve the problem of the previous 16U2 hard drive.
- 24V input can be accepted, and the same system power can reduce the hot bed current 1/4, effectively solve the hot bed MOS tube heating problem.
- Using the open source firmware for Marlin, the configuration is exactly the same as for ramps1.4, and can replace for Ramps1.4 directly.
- It directly on 2004LCD display and 12864LCD display, and can be supported by TFT28 and TFT32 touch screen.
- The XYZ axis adopts the terminals of different colors to match the motor and the limit switch, and the connection is convenient.
- The humanized design uses different color terminals to distinguish driving direction, reduces the probability of inserting and reversing, and prevents the main board from being inserted by the opposite from the drive.
- MKS TMC2100 Step motor drive board, super quiet drive StepStick, compatible for Arduino, with high working temperature.
- Without fans, the operating temperature is about 70 degrees at 0.5A, and the working temperature of 1A is more than 150 degrees.
- It is possible to lose step. it is strongly required to do well in heat dissipation. the recommended current working is better than 0.5A.
- Drive flow algorithm: i = Vref *1.9 / 2.5, the standard Vref is about 0.65 v, so the default current is 0.5A, the maximum current is 1A.
- Vref measures the voltage in the middle end of the Gnd and the potentiometer.
- When the voltage, do not connect motor, otherwise it is easy to burn down the drive.
- When the voltage, the power must be turned on. not only connect the USB power supply.
- Please make sure that the positive and negative are connected inverted before the electricity is connected. if it is burned by the user, we do not guarantee this kind of problem.
- Please do not use the motor and drive when electricity is used. it is easy to burn the drive; and not the current during the operation of the engine.
- The correct way is to disconnect the power, remove the motor, re-power up, adjust potentiometers, and measure the voltage on the potentiometer until the measured voltage is the same as expected.
- Do not plug in the reverse drive, otherwise it will burn the drive, and even burn the motherboard!
- Motor drive is not included.
- It is possible to burn down the chip and circuit by the reverse of the power supply. switch off the electricity again.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.