|Product Type||Sensor Modules|
|Package Contents||2*Sensor Modules|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||8.0 g|
- Working voltage: 3.7-24V
- Static power consumption: <3mA (no load state)
- Output mode: 3/0V, (3V with induction, 0V without induction)
- Transmitting frequency: 3.2GHz
- Sensing distance: 10m
- Delay time: 2S
- Working temperature: -20'C to 75'C (not be changed)
- Trigger mode: repeatable trigger
- Repeat trigger: After the first trigger, when the sensing area is triggered again, and the first trigger time has not stopped, the module delay time is superimposed again. (For example: the module has a delay of 10S, receives the sensing signal again within 10S, and then superimposes it to 10S, uninterrupted trigger within 10S, there will always be an output signal).
- Delay time: refers to the duration of high-voltage signal output. It has nothing to do with delay. The delay is in milliseconds and can be ignored.
- Microwave induction
- Sensing object: moving object
- Installation method: Installed inside the product, can penetrate the shell, except for metal materials. Need to be installed on a stationary object.
- Ambient temperature: The ambient temperature and product temperature have no effect. Working temperature -20 to 70'C
- Sensing direction: The moving direction does not affect the sensitivity.
- Interference factors: Power fluctuations and electromagnetic high-frequency signals of multiple modules (except XC508) in the induction zone.
- Working power consumption: less than 3mA, need power supply.
- Installation environment: Avoid installation near high-frequency, electromagnetic or vibrating objects, or in open areas, as the distance will be attenuated.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.