|Power & Batteries|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||65 g|
- Current: 1A
- Voltage: 5V
- 30 values*10Pcs (2PF/3PF/5PF/10PF/15PF/22PF/30PF/33PF/47PF/68PF/75PF/82PF/100PF/150PF/220PF/330PF/470PF/680PF /1NF/1.5NF/2.2NF/3.3NF/4.7NF/6.8NF/10NF/15NF/22NF/47NF/68NF/100NF)
- Capacitors with small positive capacitance temperature coefficients are used in high-stability oscillation circuits as loop capacitors and pad capacitors. Low-frequency ceramic capacitors are limited to bypass or DC blocking in circuits with lower operating frequencies, or where stability and loss are not high. Such capacitors should not be used in pulse circuits because they are easy to be shocked by pulse voltage.
- Ceramic capacitors are mainly aimed at high frequencies. High-voltage ceramic capacitors depend on what occasions you use. The typical function can eliminate high-frequency interference.
- The capacity loss has high stability with temperature and frequency
- The special series structure is suitable for high voltage and extremely long-term working reliability
- High current climb rate and suitable for non-inductive structure of large current loop.
- Since the dielectric material of the capacitor is ceramic, it has good heat resistance and is not easy to age.
- Porcelain dielectric capacitors can withstand acid, alkali and salt corrosion, and have good corrosion resistance.
- The low-frequency ceramic material has a large dielectric constant, so the low-frequency ceramic capacitor has a small volume and a large capacity.
- Good insulation performance, can be made into high-voltage capacitors.
- The loss tangent of high-frequency ceramic materials has a very small relationship with frequency, so high-frequency ceramic capacitors can be used in high-frequency circuits.
- The capacitance of the ceramic dielectric capacitor is small, and the mechanical strength is low.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.