|Product Type||Car Diagnostic Tools|
|Package Contents||1*Car Diagnostic Tool, 1*User Manual|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||161 g|
- Menu Languages Support: English, French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese
- It is only suitable for 12V models, as long as it meets one of the five major protocols, it can be used: CAN, J1850 PWM , J1850 VPW, ISO9141, KWP2000.
- KONNWEI KW310 Function and Features:
- Works on ALL OBD II Enabled vehicles, both Gasoline and Diesel cars – domestic and imported.
- Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Views freeze frame dataThe KONNWEI KW309 OBD2 / EOBD / CAN Car Diagnostic Scanner supports all 10 OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles for a complete diagnosis. the KONNWEI KW309 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster.
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- EVAP System test data
- Live sensor data in text mode and graph mode (1996 and newer vehicles)
- Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Battery Voltage real time monitoring,better than other expensive item from others brand.
- Built-in DTC look-up library and display definition.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.