|Product Type||FPV Goggles|
|Ports||Micro HDMI, DC|
|Maximum Expansion Memory||32GB|
|Package Contents||1*FPV Goggles, 1*Storage Bag, 1*Data Sync Cable w/ JR Connector, 1*Data Sync w/ Futaba Connector, 1*Power Supply Cable w/ WFLY Connector, 1*Visor, 1*User Manual, 2*5.8GHz Antennas|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||186 g|
- High definition immersive drone racing: explors the world in bird's view featuring 640*480 display
- Head tracking: the built-in sensor of head tracker can control the gimbal of camera by moving you head making you to control the camera at ease.
- 5.8GHz 40CH transmission system: the video transmssion adopts 5.8GHz frequency which boasts strong signal transmission and 40CH channel to switch for low interference channel.
- Front camera visable to reality world without taking off goggles: the built-in front camera allows wearer to see the obstacle in front of them when walking in the natural woods so it enables safe FPV trip.
- Take photos and clip: A built-in with camcorder enables pilot to record the image signal from different mechanisms, such as wireless receiver, Video input, etc. It provides a really smart solution to record every amazing flight scene directly on the ground.
- 32GB local storage expansion: enlarges storage capacity to save photos and clips that captures the important moments.
- Enjoy immersive film, and game through HDMI connection: S1 FPV goggles is competitive to offer you the visual feast of high definition videos with the HDMI-in which means you can connect to compatible laptop and game console through HDMI cable for immersive video experience.
- Resolution: 854*480 (WVGA)
- Brightness: 350cd/m2
- Pupil distance: 59-69mm
- Wireless receiver
- VTX: 5.8GHz 40CH
- Sensitivity: -90dBm+/-1dBm
- Wireless antenna connector: 2*SMA
- Front camera
- FOV: 60 degree
- Resolution: 640*480 (VGA)
- Focal distance: F+4.0 F/No=2.8
- Sensor: magnetic sensor / inertia sensor
- Output: PPM 8CH
- Image format: JPEG
- Video format: AVI
- Video format: NTSC/PAL
- Voltage: DC 7-26V/1A
- Power consumption: 12V/5.4W
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.