|Ports||USB Type C|
|USB Port Type||Type C|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated)||1050 mAh|
|Sensors & Inputs|
|Main Camera Resolution||12MP|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac os，Linux|
|Estimated Usage Time||500 Minutes (Video Function)|
|Maximum Expansion Memory||256GB|
|Package Contents||1*Camera, 1*USB Cable, 1*User Manual|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||40 g|
- Recording format: WAV (512KBPS)
- Recording video format: AVI (HD1080/32 frames)
- Support 8-256GB microSD card (not included)
- Video frame rate: 30fps
- Support OTG connection
- Built-in memory card format operation:
- Before using it for the first time, especially for a memory card larger than 32GB, insert the memory card and press and hold the power button and the camera button for 2S at the same time in the power-on state. After the blue light and the green light flash quickly, the blue light goes out first, and the green light turns on, etc. For 2-5 seconds, the green light is off, and the blue light is on. The memory card is formatted successfully. The formatting time may be different because of the brand of the memory card, the size of the memory card and the speed of reading and storing. There is a difference in waiting time. Please pay attention to the instructions. If the format is successful, the indicator light will return to the blue light and return to the standby mode, and it can be operated (if the memory card has important files, please backup it first). It is recommended to use a genuine high-speed memory card
- Note: When using a new memory card for the first time, if the memory card attribute is not FAT32, turn on the machine to automatically format the memory card, and then enter the standby state. Be careful to back up the data in advance to avoid loss.
- Operation Guide:
- Power on: Press and hold the power button for three seconds, and the blue light will be on for three seconds to turn on and enter the standby mode.
- Video: In the standby state, short press the "Power/Video button", the blue light flashes slowly 3 times and goes out to start recording. Then short press the "Power/Video button" to stop recording and save, and the blue light is on.
- Note: In the video mode, short press any button except the power button, the blue indicator light flashes 3 times and goes out, you can know that the machine is in the video mode. If the indicator light does not flash, the machine has been shut down.
- The video is automatically saved in segments, 5 minutes as one segment in cyclic mode, and 8 minutes as one segment in non-cyclic mode.
- Recording: short press the "recording button", the green light flashes slowly 3 times and then goes out to start recording; short press the "recording button" again to stop recording and save, the blue light is on.
- Note: In the recording mode, short press any button except the recording button. The green indicator light flashes 3 times and goes out. You can know that the machine is in the recording mode. If the indicator light does not flash, the machine has been shut down.
- The recording is automatically saved in sections, 60 minutes as one section.
- Take a photo: In standby, short press the "photograph button", the blue light is off and the green light is on until the save is complete, then the green light is off and the blue light is on.
- Motion sensor detection: In the standby mode, long press the "photograph button" for 2 seconds to enter the motion sensor detection mode to record. When the light change is detected, the machine will enter the recording state, and there will always be light changes, and the machine automatically every 2 minutes Save once, the blue indicator light will light up as a reminder, when there is no light change, it will return to the motion sensor detection standby mode. At this time, long press the "photograph button" for 2 seconds to return to standby mode.
- Note: In motion sensor detection mode, except long press any button other than the camera button, the blue and green indicator light flashes 3 times and goes out. You can know that the machine is in motion sensor detection standby mode. If the flashing does not flash, the machine has been shut down. Motion sensor detection saves a file in 2 minutes, and the indicator will flash once every time it is saved.
- Turn on/off the infrared light: in the standby mode, long press the "recording button" for 2 seconds, the green light is on, and the infrared light is on. When entering infrared video standby, the infrared light is turned on first, and the infrared light cannot be turned on when it has entered the working state.
- Reset: When the product does not respond, you can use the card pin to slam the reset hole and the machine can shut down and work normally.
- PC camera: When the memory card is not inserted, it can be used as a PC camera when connected to a computer.
- In standby mode, it will automatically shut down without any operation for 5 minutes
- When the power is low, the blue and green lights flash alternately, each flashing 10 times, and then shut down.
- When there is no card, the blue and green lights flash 5 times at the same time, and then shut down.
- If you use OTG to connect to mobile phones, TVs, tablets and other devices to connect to playback, there is a message that the memory card is damaged and cannot be recognized. When you need to format the memory card, you can connect to the computer for playback. Because there are many mobile phone systems, it may be formatted by the machine. It will cause the phone to fail to recognize the memory card, but the files are still stored on the memory card normally. Please refer to the computer at this time. Please use the data cable to connect the computer to play back the files.
- Setting/time watermark, video resolution, loop video lens 180 degree flip:
- After inserting the memory card in the product, turn it on and then connect to the computer, find "settings" in the root directory of the TF card, open the text and enter: 0,1,1,0 in the English input
- The first number is to set the resolution: 0 is 720P, 1 is 1080P.
- The second digital switch loops video recording: 0 means off, 1 means on.
- The third digital switch time watermark: 0 means off, 1 means on.
- For the fourth number, 0 is positive, 1 is the lens flipped 180 degrees is positive
- Time setting:
- Modification time: After inserting the memory card in the product, connect it to the computer after booting, and find the microSD card root directory set time. txt, open it and enter it in the English input method to modify the current time value and save it. For example: 2020-11-28, 23:59:59 are respectively 2020, November 28 at 23:59:59. After success, the time in the txt will be restored to the initial time.
- Battery management:
- This machine has a built-in rechargeable lithium battery. When you use it for the first time, please charge it as follows:
- Connect to the computer for charging and use USB to connect to the computer.
- Record while charging, you can record while charging; (External USB 5V charger or mobile power supply, can not connect to the computer while recording)
- The blue light and the red light are always on when charging, and the red light is off when fully charged and the blue light is always on; (after the red light is off, please charge for about 30 minutes to ensure that the battery is 100% full) Under normal circumstances, charge for 3-4 hours It can be filled.
- Matters needing attention:
- Please read this manual carefully before using the product and save it for future use.
- This machine does not have memory, please insert the TF card before use. Please turn off the TF card before inserting or removing it.
- In order to avoid the risk of data loss that may be caused by misoperation or malfunction of the machine, please always back up data on the computer.
- The company is not responsible for disputes caused by camera or recording actions that are not approved by others, which have nothing to do with this product.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.