|Product Type||Heated Handlebars|
|Secondary Material||Flexible Glue TPU|
|Power & Batteries|
|Input Type||DC 12V|
|Power Consumption||25 W|
|Package Contents||1*Pair of Heated Handlebar Grips, 1*Throttle Buckle|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||248 g|
- Handle length: Left hand handle: 14cm; Right hand handle: 14.7cm
- Power: 25W (power of a pair)
- Handle temperature: 50'C-70'C adjustable
- No sliding contact, spring power supply technology, the handle is more flexible when refueling;
- Integrated injection molding of handle, waterproof and dustproof, longer service life and safer;
- A handle can be applied to 22mm and 25 direction models;
- Split single and dual 360 degree throttle design;
- Installation is super simple: After installing the throttle, align the lead elbow of the right hand with the throttle cable post and insert it. Gently tie the elbow and the cable post with a cable tie.
- The first anti-off ring: The anti-off ring is used to prevent the handle from falling out, which is more flexible because it will not rotate eccentrically.
- Fastening with aluminum ring hoop
- The wire does not turn with the refueling: spring power is used between the heating wire of the right hand and the power supply wire, and the joints are all soldered to ensure waterproof and anti-corrosion.
- Ultra-thin turntable: The left and right handle turntable are thinner, more beautiful, and more convenient to press the horn.
- Installation method:
- Install the oiler into the throttle seat: Install the oiler into the throttle seat, hang the throttle cable, and then close the lid. Then insert the right handle into the oiler to see if the rotation is flexible and not flexible to polish the oiler.
- Insert the mountain pass oiler with the right hand handle: Coarse positioning: align the anti-turning head of the right handle with the throttle cable post or other pots of the front, insert the right handle so that the elbow rests on the cable post, and mark the cover. Precise positioning: Try to change the tooth slot at the mark and insert it several times, so that the elbow does not rotate and the angle of rotation does not affect the car's refueling. The idling angle of the right handle design does not exceed 120 degrees, and it is generally adjusted to 75-90 degrees to satisfy the car's refueling. The step angle of the cogging is 15 degrees.
- The anti-falling ring is installed in the throttle seat. Insert the right handle into the fueler to the end. The anti-off ring must be installed in the throttle seat! The anti-off ring is to prevent the right handle from coming out of the fuel seat and causing a safety accident. The shell of individual scooter will be inserted between the right handlebar and the fueler. At this time, the anti-dropping ring cannot be installed in the throttle seat. You must apply 502 glue at the junction of the fueler and the anti-dropping ring to prevent the right handlebar from coming out. After the glue is applied, the right handle should be inverted immediately to prevent it from flowing into the handle.
- Inclined installation to extend the life: The left switch is installed obliquely so that rainwater can flow out to extend the life of the switch. If the switch is in poor contact, it can be repeatedly pressed by dripping gasoline. Use the blade to remove the button to scrape the contact rust and clean it with gasoline.
- DC power supply model connection: DC models feature headlights powered by batteries. Shi Rong took the black wire as positive and connected it to the 12-volt positive wire locked out by the faucet. The power must be turned off when the cable is twisted to the faucet lock. If the power cannot be turned off, the battery will be used up to store electricity if the handle switch is forgotten to turn off. Connect the green wire as negative to the negative pole of the vehicle ground.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.