|Package Contents||1*HDMI to AV Converter, 1*User Manual, 1*USB Cable|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||59 g|
- The HDMI to AV converter allows you to play high-definition audio and video from HDMI audio/video players on an analog TV or monitor.
- Plug and play, no driver installation required, portable and flexible.
- Support NTSC and PAL two TV format, usually NTSC suit for America.
- Support HDMI input from 480i to 1080P, note: 3D and 4K signals are not supported, such as PS4
- Supported audio format: 2-channel analog audio
- The HDMI input of the HDMI to AV converter is compatible with most HDMI signal sources, such as Blu-ray players, HD-DVD, VHS, DVD players, HDTV boxes, HD PVR, HD DVR, HD video recorders, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox, Fire Stick, Roku, Apple TV, Wii, PC, HD camcorder, etc.
- The RCA output is compatible with a monitor, TV or projector with RCA input.
- Please Note:
- HDMI to AV converter video signal transferring only, unable to improve video quality.
- The product needs to be connected to a 5V1A power supply to work properly. The package does not include a power adapter and HDMI cable. You have to buy it yourself if you need it.
- In order for the converter to work properly, all cables must be connected and used (yellow: video, white: left audio, red: right audio)
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.