|USB Version||USB 2.0|
|Sensors & Inputs|
|DPI Resolution||800/1600/2400/3200/4800/8000 DPI|
|Package Contents||1*Mouse, 1*User Manual|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Cable Length||150 cm|
|Product Weight||99 g|
- Download address of A904 Macro programming software link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15gDhCwVdh6yxZlTWkpdUUNdJPr1EhmP1/view?usp=sharing
- High-end brand mechanical macro definition gaming mouse
- Human body engineering design
- 6 programmable keys
- USB plug and play
- Switch life: 20million cycle
- Report Rate:125Hz
- Acceleration: 12G
- 6-level adjustable DPI, Max.8000DPI
- Light effect: 6 kinds RGB lighting mode switch
- Voltage rating I electric current: DC 5V /100mA
- Number of frames: 4000 frames
- Maximum moving speed: 32 inches/sec
- Support Windows 2000 /XP 1 win71 win8 /win10 Vista 32bit iOS or latest.
- How to use:
- Download the macro programming software through the website provided by the seller.
- After downloading, open it directly and use the buttons to customize programming.
- When the mouse is successfully connected and used normally, open the A904 macro programming software directly to use the macro programming function.
- Adop199 professional game chip, using high-performance program control decoder chip for smooth motion and precise control.
- Button settings for the 1-6 button (as shown), the drive supports custom settings.
- DPI setting: default 800/1600/2400/3200/4800/8000 the six-segment DPI value can be any section.
- Light mode: RGB breathing light effect, five light modes, you can turn off the lights.
- Mouse parameters: You can set the pointer precision, wheel speed and double click speed.
- Custom settings: Custom macro editing that supports game effects.
- When the settings are complete, click applications and then click save configuration. You should start the driver again the next time you use it so that you can use all customizations features.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.