|Material||Seven-layer Glass Lens|
|USB Version||USB 2.0|
|Sensors & Inputs|
|Main Camera Resolution||5MP|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 7/8/10 or above, Mac OS 10.6 or above, Android 5.0 or above|
|Package Contents||1*5MP Webcam, 1*English User Manual, 1*Dustcloth|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Cable Length||158 cm|
|Product Weight||120 g|
- Full HD 5MP Autofocus Wide-angle Webcam: 5MP USB webcam streams and records vibrant and true to life video at 30fps (2592X1944). Wide-angle of up to 80' offers you an outstanding perspective while live streaming, video chatting or conferencing.
- Fast Autofocus & Light Correction: Webcam for computer with premium autofocus delivers consistent high-definition clarity and clear details. Automatic low-light correction can be automatically adjusted to adapt to the indoor light.
- HD Webcam with Privacy Cover: Computer camera with sliding cover which can easily protect your privacy when you not in use. It also allows you to control the required video display, which can effectively prevent potential hackers to spy on you. Perfect to be the final ultimate USB webcam for homework and play
- Noise Reduction Microphone: Webcam with microphone and audio processing chip can reduce annoying background noise and capture sound pure and clear. You will be more convenient for live streaming, meeting, video chatting and gaming.
- Play and Plug & Compatible System: USB PC camera easy to set up – just play and plug, fits all computers, laptops, desktops with Windows 7/8/10 or above, Mac OS 10.6 or above, Android 5.0 or above, etc, 1080p streaming webcam supports Skype, Zoom, OBS, Xbox, Youtube, Facebook, Xsplit, and more.
- Max Dynamic range: 110dB
- DSP chip: no driver
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Video format: MJPEG, YUY2
- Image Sensor: CMOS 1/2.5 Big chip
- Field of view: 80' wide view angle
- Working temperature: 0 to + 50'C
- Wet degree: 10% ~ 85% RH
- Maximum dynamic resolution: 2592X1944
- Frame rate: 30 fps
- SNR max: 39dB
- Plug and Play:
- Plug the USB into your computer or laptop.
- If your computer (laptop) has a built-in camera, you willneed to change the camera's default settings. For example, change the default camera in the chat software settings or disable the built-in camera in the computer settings.
- A driver is automatically installed on the computer.
- When the installation is done, you can directly do a video chat with a chat tool.
- After the camera is connected to the computer, you can use the AMcap software to verify that the device is working properly. If the screen can appear, the camera has no problem.
- Tips: When the camera is plugged into the computer's USB, the driver will be installed automatically. If the camera is turned on for normal use, the blue indicator light will illuminate on the screen of the camera, indicating that the camera is working normally.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.