|Package Contents||1*Electronic Ink Screen Module|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||15 g|
- When we do DIY experiments, we often need to use the display.
- The Keyestudio E-screen module has a 1.54-inch display with a black and white color and a resolution of 200*200. The module dynamically displays the pattern via SPI communication.
- For your convenience, we also provide detailed methods for using the display module and the Arduino microcontroller. At the same time, in order to fix the module on other equipment, the module comes with 4 positioning holes with a diameter of 3mm. We also provide 4 pcs M3*10MM double-pass hex copper posts and 4pcs M3*6MM round head screws.
- Special Note: When testing it, we use the 1.8.9 version of the IDE software, if you use other versions of the IDE, code may be incompatible.
- Working voltage: DC 5V
- Working current: 150mA
- Maximum power: 0.75W
- Display color: black and white
- Display size: 1.54 inch
- Display resolution: 200*200
- Interface type: 8pin header with 2.54mm pitch
- Operating temperature range: -20'C to +60'C
- Positioning hole diameter: 3mm
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
This item is covered by manufacturer's warranty.
Electronic components cannot be returned once modified and/or installed.
FastTech's damaged on arrival protection still applies.
Payments are securely processed by PayPal: