|Package Contents||1*Electronic Ink Screen Module|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||9.6 g|
- When doing DIY experiments, we often need to use the display. The Keyestudio electronic ink screen module has a 2.13-inch display with a black and white color and a resolution of 250*122.
- The module dynamically displays the pattern via SPI communication.
- There are 2 slide switches on the back. The P1 slide switch is for adjusting the display brightness. Sliding to “0.47” position, the display is brighter; sliding to “3” position, the display is darker.
- The P2 DIP switch is used to adjust the power supply voltage. Sliding to“5VIN” position, the power supply voltage is 5V; sliding to “3.3VIN”, the power supply voltage is 3.3V.
- The module comes with two positioning holes with a diameter of 3mm, easy to fix it on other devices .
- For your convenience, we also provide detailed methods for using the display module and the Arduino microcontroller.
- Operating voltage: DC 3.3 or 5V (slide switch control)
- Working current: 100mA
- Maximum power: 0.8W
- Display color: black and white
- Display size: 2.13 inches
- Display resolution: 250*122
- Interface type: 8pin pin header with 2.54mm pitch
- Operating temperature range: -20'C to +60'C
- Positioning hole size: diameter 3mm
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
This item is covered by manufacturer's warranty.
Electronic components cannot be returned once modified and/or installed.
FastTech's damaged on arrival protection still applies.
Payments are securely processed by PayPal: