|Package Contents||1*Ceramic Vibration Sensor|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||5.1 g|
- This vibration sensor is based on piezoelectric ceramic chip analog vibration. It makes use of the anti-conversion process that piezoelectric ceramic vibration will generate the electric signals.
- When vibrating the piezoelectric ceramic chip, the sensor’s signal terminal will generate electrical signals.
- The sensor can be used with Arduino dedicated sensor shield, and Arduino analog port can perceive weak vibration signals, so that it can make interactive works related to vibration, such as electronic drum.
- Connect the vibration sensor to the analog port A0 of Arduino UNO. When vibrating the sensor in different degrees, you will see the different output value displayed on serial monitor.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Working Current: <1mA
- Working Temperature Range: -10'C～+70'C
- Output Signal: analog signal
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
This item is covered by manufacturer's warranty.
Electronic components cannot be returned once modified and/or installed.
FastTech's damaged on arrival protection still applies.
Payments are securely processed by PayPal: