|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||6.0 g|
- This sensor is a dedicated arduino sensor, and its connection port is compatible with the arduino sensor expansion board. It is a temperature and humidity composite sensor with calibrated digital signal output. It uses dedicated digital module acquisition technology and temperature and humidity sensing technology to ensure that the product has extremely high reliability and excellent long-term stability. This product has the advantages of excellent quality, ultra-fast response, strong anti-interference ability, and high cost performance. It can be used in HVAC, dehumidifiers, testing and inspection equipment, consumer products, automobiles, automatic control, data loggers, home appliances, humidity regulators, medical care, weather stations, and other related humidity detection and control. The sensor comes with 4 positioning holes for you to fix the sensor to other equipment.
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V (DC)
- Interface: 3 pin interface
- Output signal: single bus digital signal
- Humidity measurement range: 0 to 100%RH
- Humidity measurement accuracy: +/-2%RH
- Temperature measurement range: -40 to 80'C
- Temperature measurement accuracy: +/-0.5'C
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.