|Package Contents||1*GPS Module|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||18 g|
- This GPS module is based on the NEO-7M, can be used for satellite positioning.
- The module supports NMEA standard protocol output, built-in FLASH, and can save the setting information after power-off without external EEPROM.
- This module has an on-board ceramic antenna, which can easily locate the satellite in an open place without an external antenna. It also welded with an SMA head, which can be used for an external antenna, to make the search positioning ability more stronger.
- When using, you can debug the GPS module using the data cable via the micro usb interface. Or through the reserved serial port interface, use USB to serial port modules or external MCU to receive the GPS information.
- On-board with ceramic antenna, which can easily locate the satellite in an open place without an external antenna.
- Welded with an SMA head, used for an external antennato make the positioning ability stronger.
- Comes with micro usb interface, for debugging the GPS module via data cable.
- Reserved serial port interface, used for USB to serial port modules or external MCU to receive the GPS information.
- Comes with a signal indicator, indicating whether the GPS receive the information or not.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
This item is covered by manufacturer's warranty.
Electronic components cannot be returned once modified and/or installed.
FastTech's damaged on arrival protection still applies.
Payments are securely processed by PayPal: