|Product Type||DIY Electronic Kits|
|Package Contents||1*DIY Electronic Kit|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||85 g|
- Technical parameters diameter:Φ10±0.5mm
- Total length: 90±2mm
- Starting voltage: < 350V
- Recommended operating voltage: 380V
- Minimum plateau length: 80V
- Maximum plateau slope: 10%/80V
- Extreme operating voltage: 550V
- The maximum count rate: 25 times / min
- Life: > 1 x 10^9 pulse
- Medium temperature: -40'C ~ 55'C
- 5V power supply, or 1.5V 3x battery; 1.2V 4x battery, current: 30mA – 12mA
- For the detection of 20mR/h ~ 120mR/h of gamma rays and 100 ~ 1800 off
- variables / points / cm 2 of the soft beta ray.
- Sound and light alarm
- Interrupt the output interface, through this interface can be connected to the
- microcontroller and then displayed on the LCD.
- Ardunio compatible
- Supports most of the Geiger tube: M4011, STS-5, SBM20, J305, etc. (the
- 330~600V operating voltage of the Geiger tube can be supported).
- Support the computer (PC) data acquisition, Matlab analysis and processing
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
This item is covered by manufacturer's warranty.
Electronic components cannot be returned once modified and/or installed.
FastTech's damaged on arrival protection still applies.