|Product Type||Rope Chain Saws|
|Secondary Material||65 Manganese Steel (Chain)|
|Package Contents||1*Saw Chain, 2*White Ropes, 2*Black Bands, 2*Woven Nylon Handles, 1*Steel File, 1*Snap Hook, 1*Storage Bag|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||565 g|
- Chain blade: double sided symmetry
- Chain length: 48 Inch
- Rope length: 25 FT
- 64 sections 42 blades.
- Compact and light weight.
- The 48 inch blade is suited for big cutting jobs, limbs as large as 14 inches or greater in diameter.
- Cut high limbs safely and easily from the ground. – Cut limbs 25-feet, or add more rope for higher cuts.
- Toss the weighted end of the rope over the limb, pull the blade up into position, then pull back and forth on each control rope.
- It features a patented 48-inch high carbon steel bimetallic chain blade designed to wrap around tree limbs and cut them off as it is drawn back and forth.
- With 48 inch blades comes complete with two 25 foot long control ropes and safety throwing – weight and is best suited for cutting tree branches up to 14 to 16 inches in diameter.
- Complete high reach limb kit with blade sharpener, ropes, throwing weight pouch, and extra handles. Cut high reach limbs safely and easily from the ground. Trim hard-to-reach branches from the ground.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.