|Product Type||Control Boards|
|Package Contents||1*Control Board|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||80 g|
- For Ramps 1.5 control board, They change the original plug-in MOS tube to patch-type MOS tube in order to solve the problem of plug-in MOS tube easy to break, take up a large area, poor heat dissipation , which can improve the stability and aesthetics of the board.
- The features of multiple extended interface and replaceable parts make RAMPS1.5 become a control board with powerful upgrade capability and scalable modularity.
- The controller board can be used when the pins on the back of the board are connected to the Arduino Mega and the front is connected to stepper motor drives.
- It can be connected to LCD and other parts.
- There are heater and fan MOSFET outputs and 3 thermistor interfaces
- 5A additional security and component protection fusion
- Heated bed controls additional 11A fuses
- Applied to 5 Pololu stepper drive board
- Design of Pololu plate pin socket can be easily replaced or removed for future design
- I2C and SPI pins are available for future expansion
- Servo connectors are used for connecting limit stops, motors and light-emitting diodes. These connectors are gold-plated and have a rated current of 3A, which is very compact.
- The LED will light when the heater has output
- Support 2 motors to connect to Z Prusa Mendel
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.