|Product Type||Car Repair Tools Kit|
|Package Contents||1*Pulling Bridge, 5*Screws|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||220 g|
- Clean the dent location with alcohol and a cloth.
- Plug in glue gun (with glue stick) and wait 3-5 minutes (if you do not have a glue gun, we recommend buying one).
- Choose the correct black dent tabs and apply the glue to the tabs. ( use the bigger dent tabs for bigger dents).
- Apply the dent tab over the dent location.
- Align the black tabs with the PDR bridge screw holes. Screw the cap onto the tabs and tighten until the small pit is repaired.
- Twist off the nut and take out the pulling bridge. Use alcohol and a rubber scraper to clean the remaining glue.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.