|Screen Size||2.4 -inch|
|Input Voltage||1-50 -volt|
|Package Contents||1*Watt Meter, 1*USB Cable, 1*User Manual|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||120 g|
- Input: Voltage 1-50V@Max. 150A, USB 5.0V@1A Firmware Upgrade @USB3.0
- Output: PWM 1000US-2000US@50Hz
- Accuracy: 10mA/1US
- ToolkitRC WM150 is a Watt Meter, which is capable to test voltage, power, current data of the electric equipment, like servo, ESC, battery, etc.
- 1-50V power supply, the max current is up to 150A, the precision is accurate to 10mA.
- Support PWM signal, 1us precision, the pulse width is changable by adjusting the button.
- Automaticly to change the unit of the capacity, when it is lower than 1A, the unit-display is MA, when it is higher than 1A, the unit-dispaly is changed to A.
- The watt meter is also supporting to display working hours.
- USB firmware update, easy to operate.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.