|Product Type||Digital Amplifier Boards|
|Package Contents||1*Digital Amplifier Board|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||118 g|
- Audio input sensitivity: 500-800mV
- Frequency response range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Speaker impedance: left/right channels: 3.5-8 ohms, bass channel: 2-8 ohms
- Operating voltage range: DC 9-25V (current 3-4A or higher. If you need more power, it is recommended to be 19-24V/4-5A or higher.)
- Supports up to 50W (left channel) + 50W (right channel) + 100W (bass channel) for three channels.
- Wide working voltage, energy-saving design, efficiency up to 90%.
- The power supply can be accessed from a DC outlet or a terminal block.
- Audio can be from 3.5mm socket, or 3P socket audio input interface, such as: computer, MP3 player, etc.
- Bass volume potentiometer, which can independently adjust the bass output volume.
- Left and right channel volume potentiometer, can adjust the left and right channel output volume at the same time.
- Treble adjustment potentiometer, adjustable left and right channel treble gain output.
- Switch / total volume potentiometer, with switch can turn off the amplifier / can also adjust the bass and left and right channel output volume.
- Total potentiometer with default switch
- Note: The 3P input jack "Lin" — is the source left channel input, and the "G" — is the source common ground "Rin" — is the source right channel input.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.