|Product Type||Infrared Detectors|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Form Factor||AA|
|Required Battery Count||4|
|Package Contents||1*Infrared Detector, 2*Remote Controllers|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||350 g|
- Install the battery. Press the remote control once, the machine makes a beep sound and the green light is on. It means that the alarm is ready to enter the working state.
- The remote infrared warning device has a standby delay of 15 seconds when the green light is on, and no alarm signal is detected within 15 seconds. You must leave the detection area of the electronic dog within these 15 seconds.
- If someone enters the detection area of the infrared warning device after 15 seconds, the red light will flash for 5 seconds. During this 5 second delay time, it is convenient for the owner to use the remote control to turn off the alarm. After 5 seconds, if there is no signal from the remote control, a harsh alarm sound will be emitted for 30 seconds, and the alarm volume will be 105dB. 15 seconds after the end of the alarm sound, if someone touches the remote infrared alarm again, it will alarm again, repeating the cycle.
- When the remote infrared warning device alarms, you can use the remote control to close the detection circuit and end the alarm.
- Using advanced infrared detection technology, reliable performance
- Infrared sensor automatically detects human body signals and issues alarm
- Super loud 105dB alarm
- Infrared sensor detection range: 110 degree, 0-5m
- Infrared remote control, originally equipped with two remote controls
- The induction doorbell is easy to install (1 set on the desktop or hang on the wall) and can be placed in doorways, windows, driveways.
- Use 4*1.5V AA batteries or AC 220V adapter (not included)
- Detection range: distance 4-5 meters, angle 100 degrees
- Working voltage: AC 220V (self-equipped adapter), DC 6V (4 AA batteries can be installed inside)
- Remote control: Originally equipped with two infrared remote controls
- Remote control distance: 4-5 meters
- Alarm sound level: 105dB (decibel) measured at 30cm
- Installation requirements:
- Because the remote control infrared warning device has the highest infrared detection sensitivity when the human body moves laterally relative to the lens, but the longitudinal movement sensitivity is poor, so pay attention to the angle and height of the horizontal plane of the detector when installing, which has a great impact on the protection area.
- When installing, avoid the infrared warning device close to cold and heat sources, such as hot and cold air outlets, air-conditioning outlets, electric heaters, air coolers, etc., and avoid directly facing the door.
- The remote infrared warning device should be able to look directly at the protected area without obstacles.
- The remote infrared warning device should form an angle of 10-30 degrees with the wall. At this time, the detection distance is the farthest. Adjust the installation angle according to the actual installation.
- Installation method:
- Fix the universal base at a distance of about 2 meters from the ground.
- Open the battery cover and install 4 AA batteries in accordance with the marks inside the battery box.
- Fix the remote control infrared warning device on the universal seat, and turn the infrared warning device to meet the installation requirements and detection needs.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.