|Earphones & Speakers|
|SNR(Signal to Noise Ratio)||115 dB|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated)||1800 mAh|
|Battery Rated Voltage||3.7 V|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X, iOS, Android|
|Estimated Charging Time||about 3 Hours|
|Estimated Usage Time||≥8 Hours (USB IN)/≥22 Hours (AUX IN)/≥15 Hours (Bluetooth)|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||142 g|
- Output power: 300mW@32ohm
- Frequency response: USB/Bluetooth: 20Hz-20KHz (±0.5dB)
- AUX: 10Hz-100KHz (±0.5dB)
- Sampling rate: USB PCM: 16-32bit/44.1k-384KHz; DXD: 24-32bit/352.8-384kHz; DSD: DoP/NATIVE mode, DSD64-256
- Bluetooth support sampling rate: 16-32bit/44.1-96KHz
- Bluetooth format: SBC/AAC/aptX/aptXs LL/aptXs HD/LDAC/LHDC
- Gain: +3/9dB
- Separation: ≥75dB
- USB: 0.001%@1KHz
- Bluetooth: 0.002%@1KHz
- AUX IN: 0.0009%@1KHz
- Professional power amplifier circuit, powerful output powe: Different from the traditional integrated amplifying circuit, XP-2Pro applies the brand-new OP+BUF circuit structure, bring more thrust. The amplifier output power is enhanced to 300mW!
- 300mW output power: Under the 32ohm load, the output power is up to 300mW, solve that your headphones can’t drive well enough, so as to drive your headphone to a new level.
- AK4452 chip: DAC chip adopts AKM’s AK4452 chip, shows excellent performance, and supports native DSD, DXD and PCM signals. The maximum support is PCM-32Bit/384kHz, DSD256, and DXD 32Bit/352.8kHz.
- Qualcomms Bluetooth chip CSR8675: Qualcomms flagship Bluetooth chip CSR8675 supports Bluetooth 5.0 version and supports SBC/AAC/APTX/APTX LL and LDAC high-definition audio format transmission.
- Built-in microphone with Qualcomms CVC noise cancellation technology: The built-in customized audio microphone with high sensitivity supports Bluetooth voice communication. Matching with the new generation of Qualcomms CVC8.0 noise reduction technology, it is clearer in communication to chat like a cork and you won’t pull out the mobile in a hurry to feel awkward. (Note: the built-in microphone is only available under Bluetooth voice communication, instead of a mobile voice assistant.)
- Simple one-touch NFC pairing: With the NFC function, after it contacts the equipment with the NFC function, it can recognize and easily link with it. You won’t be bothered by a fussy setting.
- Asynchronous USB DAC: It can be used as an external USB DAC. USB receiver chip applies XMOS’s XU208. With asynchronous transfer mode, maximum support of PCM is up to 32Bit/384kHz, DXD 32Bit/352.8kHz; DSD256. Also, it supports iPhone/iOS equipment, Android phone, and player audio decoding…(Note: it needs Apple’s official original camera USB.)
- Multi-color indicator:
- The change of each color represents different coding formats. Under the Bluetooth mode:
- SBC: blue light
- AAC: green light
- LDAC: white light
- aptX/aptX LL: purple light
- When the battery power is less than 20%, the orange lamp is always on;
- Under the charging mode, the red light is always on; after it is fully charged, the green light is always on.
- New appearance technology: Adopts high-strength aluminum alloy. Matched with high-hard 2.5D tempered glass technology, and the red volume button is matched with a deep grey body to show personality in calmness.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.