|Product Type||Speed Cadence Sensors|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Form Factor||CR2032|
|Required Battery Count||1|
|Estimated Usage Time||400 Hours|
|Package Contents||1*Speed Cadence Sensor, 1*CR2032 Battery, 2*Silicone Gaskets, 4*Rubber Rings|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||9.0 g|
- Long battery life, convenient and practical, stable connection, accurate data! Don't hesitate to use this sensor tracking and capture real-time speed & cadence on your cycling computer smart watch and App！
- Switching between the speed and cadence mode by reinstalling the battery.
- Speed sensor: Attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your speed sensor to give you accurate speed.
- Cadence sensor: Fastens to any crank arm size and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- The sensor connects wirelessly with Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+, accurate data, no magnetic induction required, and will work with an iPhone, Android device, or bike computer. The sensor is also compatible with Zwift along with Apps such as Wahoo Fitness, iGPSPORT, Strava and more.
- Working temperature: -10'C to 50'C
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.