|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||42 g|
- Control Voltage: 10-60V
- Control Current: 30A
- Control accuracy: 0.1V
- Voltage Deviation: +/-0.1V
- Over-discharge protection board
- Under voltage control board
- Automatic power off
- Parameters is adjustable and can be saved in memory after power failure.
- Suitable for storage batteries and lithium batteries.
- The battery is automatically charged and disconnected the load under the voltage, and the battery is discharged and connected the load over the voltage.
- Product Settings: (Take 12V battery for example.)
- Press S1 key until the digital tube flash to set the over-voltage is 14.4V. Press S2 key until the digital tube flash to set the under-voltage is 10.5V. When the battery is below 10.5V, the load should be disconnected after 6 seconds delay. If the battery voltage is restored to more than 10.5V in 6 seconds, the load will continue to work and the delay will be operated not properly due to the fluctuation of the battery voltage when the large current load is started. When the load is disconnected, the module is connected to the charger, and the load stops charging when the load is up to 14.4V.
- When the under-voltage value cannot be increased, adjust the over-voltage value first.
- Connect battery first for the module is powered by the battery.
- Voltage Setting Method:
- S1 over-voltage: charging stop voltage or load start voltage
- At normal mode, press S1 button to show current over- voltage value.
- Press and hold S1 button till display flashes, then adjust over-voltage value by pressing S1 and S2 button.
- S2 under-voltage: charging start voltage or load stop voltage
- At normal mode, press S2 button to show current under- voltage value.
- Press and hold S2 button till display flashes, then adjust under-voltage value by pressing S1 and S2 button.
- At normal electricity mode, Press and hold S1 and S2 button till the digital tube display 888, then the original factory settings is completed successfully.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.